1.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased a home from this builder.After a few months, I noticed a seam of the sheet vinyl in the kitchen come lose.

As it turned out, that wasn't just a seem. It was a patch of vinyl. Obviously the sheet vinyl was damaged during installation or during other construction work and just patched up. Nobody mentioned that the floor was repaired.

When I brought this up at the warranty inspection, the warranty guy just blamed it on my dogs. On top of that, my lawn is slowly dying. The reason for that is, that there is almost no top soil and the entire lot is pretty much a dump. I mean that literally.

I replaced the tree they planted because it was dying too. In the process, I found nothing but rocks, brick, soda bottles, milk cartons and other construction trash. My neighbor had the same experience in his yard.

I am handing this off to my lawyer and will make sure all prospective home owners in the subdivision this builder is working on close to my house are made aware of their practices.Worst experience I ever had.

Review about: Century Communities Home Buying.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Century Communities?

Comments