1.3
Turnaround Time

I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now.The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in.

I have provided several emails and calls as well as pictures regarding my issue with no adequate follow up.

I am very very disappointed with this builder.Customer service has been less than adequate, no follow up, ignoring emails, igniring calls, very very unprofessional.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Century Communities and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Century Communities.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Century Communities to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Century Communities?

Comments

Century Communities House Review from Snellville, Georgia Century Communities "Me and my husband purchased a home from Peachtree that is now century and we have discovered several things wrong with this house. We have had three experts come out..." Read more Century Communities - House Construction Review Century Communities "My husband and I have been in our home for a month and are very disappointed in the product the Century delivered to us. This is our first home and..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more