Century Communities House Construction Review from Marietta, Georgia
Hickory Hills McDonough, Ga
First floor flooded exactly 72 hours later from a pipe that apparently was cut months before I purchased my home, but was never repaired.all flooring had to be removed as well as large holes cut into the drywall.
All molding along baseboards removed in foyer, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Warranty department has been good for the most part, but what a nightmare to have to live with!! The builder has yet to explain to me what happened!!!!
Sales agents are great but BEWARE OF THE POOR QUALITY AN FOLLOW UP!!It's been two weeks now so hopefully all hardwood and carpeting will be completed this week!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..."
- "We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."