Featured Not resolved

Hickory Hills McDonough, Ga

Closed 5/27/16

First floor flooded exactly 72 hours later from a pipe that apparently was cut months before I purchased my home, but was never repaired.all flooring had to be removed as well as large holes cut into the drywall.

All molding along baseboards removed in foyer, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Warranty department has been good for the most part, but what a nightmare to have to live with!! The builder has yet to explain to me what happened!!!!

Sales agents are great but BEWARE OF THE POOR QUALITY AN FOLLOW UP!!It's been two weeks now so hopefully all hardwood and carpeting will be completed this week!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of century communities house construction. Century Communities needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned century communities house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Century Communities.

Had an Experience with Century Communities?

Comments

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1194271

How long did it take them to repair your homes

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1186800

I think I'd be happy to know that the builder is standing behind the workmanship and taking care of the issue.Things like this happen and some builders leave you high and dry.

It's a home and it's made by man. Mistakes do happen but how people handle mistakes is another story. Just think about it before posting negative reviews.

Also, anytime you drive someone else (potential customers) away due to your negative reviews you are only hurting yourself in the long run (and your neighbors).People will remember not to buy in that neighborhood.

Mcdonough, Georgia, United States #1185643

Thank you for this information.I was going to buy in that community and things just kept going wrong.

Now, I know why, it was a sign for me to stay away.I hope everything works out for you.

Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #1180978

Hello, thinking of purchasing in Mcdonough. Did Century resolve your flooding issue?