1.1K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Century has been giving us the run around. We moved in about 2 months and numerous things need to be corrected. We have addressed these issues with the warranty department and they have advised they'll determine what will be done at the two month warranty or 10 month. Some of the issues are unbelievable. Many issues come from them having illegal immigrants as contractors that don't give a ***!

Attached are more pictures of the issues we're having at this house. They are as follows:

1. Our yard is in poor condition as previously stated. Attached are more pictures. The entire yard needs to be completely redone especially the backyard. There are high and low areas.

2. The driveway is cracked closer to the garage.

3. Workers dug in the street more than 3 weeks ago, the street still hasn't been repaired. This needs to be repaired asap as this is an eyesore and we've paid to drive on a paved street.

4. Sidewalk is cracked. This is more than a size 12 men's shoe long.

5. Squeaky stairs now

6. The garage door wiring was installed incorrectly. This was realized once our garage door openers were installed. I.e. the left garage door opener opens the right garage door.

7. Flooring in mudroom cut poorly. This needs to be reinstalled. This is also the case in master bathroom. It also has a small hole about the size of a dime in the flooring.

8. There are two spots on the backside of our home white paint or this area was never painted.

9. The yard next door is more than 5 feet higher than ours. This is a major safety concern for all parties.

I have pictures as evidence

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of century communities house construction. Century Communities needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned century communities house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Century Communities.

Had an Experience with Century Communities?

Comments

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States #1180113

Also, another issue is with the HVAC units in your home.Many if not all buyers were never given registration information paperwork for the HVAC units and thus not notified that the products needed to be registered within the first 90 days of owning the home to get the full 10 year warranty.

Without registering, the units only carry a 5 year warranty.