1.7
Turnaround Time

The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise to do everything and do nothing very poor craftsmanship no pride in work no supervision you have any questions last name is Jones phone number 323-631 8607

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of century communities house construction. Century Communities needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned century communities house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Century Communities.

Had an Experience with Century Communities?

Comments

Century0415
Fairburn, Georgia, United States #1205324

Southwind Community Fairburn Ga.. poor craftsmanship $242,000 work of disaster no quality control from the original Builder push to build a house in 30 days and then give you *** about warranty repairs walk through repairs and expect you to just settle for anything not having that this house was not free but you would have thought it would have been built for a donation without any care involved and that's what they act like when you contact them regarding the things in your house that they did not properly construct